Boxes of Your Life
- To focus the participants on the content of the workshop
- To challenge their concepts of “being in boxes”
- To help participants explore the positives and negatives of their boxes
Use this activity to focus, introduce, reintroduce, or reinforce content of the workshop.
Thirty to forty-five minutes
Handouts, Materials, and Equipment
- Masking tape for making eighteen-inch square outlines on the floor (one for each participant)
- Optional: Larger square pieces of colored paper, if masking tape cannot be used
- A flip chart and markers
- Before the participants arrive: Outline ...