Baptism by Fire
- To ward off the negative effects of group interviews
- To empower participants during interviews
- To demonstrate the potential positive aspects of interpersonal interaction
This activity helps to practice the skills needed when an individual is being interviewed by a group.
Any size group at any level
Handouts, Materials, and Equipment
- Paper and a pencil for each participant
- A flip chart and markers
- One copy of the Baptism by Fire Interviewing Suggestions for each participant
- Tell participants that being interviewed by a group can be one of the most grueling ...