Follow the Word Leader
- To consider and evaluate important leadership behaviors
- To help participants integrate new knowledge
- To demonstrate the power of free association
Use this activity for training in leadership or creative thinking or for team building.
All levels in groups of four to seven
Twenty to thirty minutes
Handouts, Materials, and Equipment
- Pens or pencils for each participant
- One set of stimulus word sheets for each group
- A flip chart and markers for each group
- Prior to the workshop: Write the following stimulus words at the top of separate sheets of paper, one word per sheet: ...