Been There, Said That
- To experience the power of active listening
- To learn the importance of gathering high-quality information
The activity is useful for programs about dealing with criticism, exposing hidden agendas, and solving problems.
Any, in groups of three
Handouts, Materials, and Equipment
- A flip chart and markers
- Explain that this activity is designed to emphasize the importance of active listening.
- Divide the group into trios and ask each group to designate its members as A, B, and C.
- Ask person A in each group to think of three words that summarize an entire experience ...