- To provide a cohesive environment, leading to harmonious thinking and exploration
- To reach a level of nonverbal communication that goes beyond typical experiences
- To learn to employ these practices for work-related tasks
Use the activity when group morale is low or when a group needs to learn how to work together better.
All levels in groups of four to six
Handouts, Materials, and Equipment
- A sheet of 11″ × 17″ paper and a pencil for each group
- A collection of common objects found in an office, such as a pencil sharpener, chair, pen, or stapler, with at least one for each ...