Top three audience requests:
1. Be enthusiastic.
2. Be interesting—use humor and stories.
3. Be knowledgeable—know your stuff.
Steak (the top seven)
Audiences like speakers who:
1. Are knowledgeable—know the topic thoroughly.
2. Are organized. They use a logical and simple formal; ideas flow easily.
3. Have a clear message.
4. Focus on the main issues. Get to the point.
5. Present points that are clear and memorable.
6. Are prepared.
7. Give the audience some how-to ideas.
Sizzle (the top eight)
1. Use humor. Have fun.
2. Be interesting. Do something creative. ...