The Whole Ball of Facts: Technical Skills
© John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
In this part …
- Get an overview of the many topics that you may encounter on the General Science subtest.
- Check out the basic automotive systems and various shop tools and fasteners that you may be asked about on the Auto & Shop Information subtest.
- Practice identifying parts of simple machines and making calculations involving mechanical principles to prepare for the Mechanical Comprehension subtest.
- Shock yourself with how much you know about the principles of electricity and how these principles work in the real world. Get ready for the Electronics Information subtest.
- Discover what’s required to ace the Assembling Objects subtest by looking at puzzle pieces and determining how they fit together.
- Answer some practice questions at the end of each chapter to help you determine where you excel and where you could use some more review.