5.1.1–5.1.3: The following ports and slots appear on the back of a Cisco 1841 integrated services router (ISR):
• High-Speed Wide-Area Network Interface Card (HWIC) slots support serial connectivity over a wide-area network (WAN).
• A compact flash module allows the use of compact flash memory to store software for router operation.
• A USB flash port allows router software and configurations to be stored directly to USB flash memory.
• Fast Ethernet ports provide 10\100 Mbps connectivity for the router. When a local-area network (LAN) connection is activated, you can connect to the router in-band over Telnet or HTTP to make configuration changes.
• A console port allows you to connect the router directly to a PC with ...