The how-to guide to making real money with little or no start-up costs
We'd all like to find out how to make money. 365 Ways to Make Money proves that you don't have to be a slick entrepreneur or become embroiled in get-rich-quick schemes to boost your cash flow. In fact, this guide shows that anyone can make money—up to thousands of dollars—with little or no start-up costs. This guide shows there are ways to make money, whether you are a stay-at-home parent, a student or a professional looking for extra income, or a hobbyist looking to convert your interest into cash.
365 Ways to Make Money is the ultimate inspirational, yet practical, guide to finding ways to earn extra income. With one tried-and-true idea for every day of the year, it looks at ways you can instantly put your ideas in to practice, providing money-making ideas from every area of your life—from your home and cars to your knowledge and interests.
More than just a list of ideas, this is a real how-to guide, with tried and tested strategies.
Unlike other moneymaking titles, this book also gives you the financial knowledge you need to support your moneymaking journey.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- About the Author
- Part I: Make Money From Home
- Part II: Make Money From You
- Part III: Make Money Seasonally
- Part IV: Make Money With Animals
- Part V: Make Money With Cars
- Part VI: Make Money With Domestic Ideas
- Part VII: Make Money From Your Knowledge
- Part VIII: Make Money With Beauty
- Part IX: Make Money With Weddings
- Title: 365 Ways to Make Money: Ideas for Quick $ Every Day of the Year
- Release date: August 2011
- Publisher(s): Wrightbooks
- ISBN: 9780730376217