Files and Objects
In this lesson, you will see how to work with scene files and objects in 3ds Max. This lesson will show you different ways to save scene files. You will also see different ways that files can be combined, and how to handle the internal organization of objects within a file.
After completing this lesson, you will be able to:
• Save scene files
• Save a scene file to a temporary file buffer and retrieve it
• Combine scene files
• Set up the units and grid of a scene file
• Understand the basic elements of an object
• Select objects using a variety of methods
• Organize objects through selection sets and groups ...