No credit card required
The Art of Asking: Ask Better Questions, Get Better Answers
Introduction: Questioning Is the Skill of Management
1. Is There a Basic Set of Management Questions?
2. Asking Questions Is the Skill of Effective Management
3. How Good Are Your Skills?
4. You Ask Too Many Questions
Common Errors: How to Recognize and Correct Them
5. What Are the Common Errors?
6. Do You Have Habit Questions?
7. Does Your Question Lack Context?
8. Do You Put the Answer in the Question?
9. Positioning: "Just a Country Lawyer…"
10. Posturing: When the Questioner Suddenly Becomes Larger
11. A "Casual" Question?
12. Do You Speak "Jargonese"?
13. Avoidance: If I Close My Eyes, Will the Elephant in the Room Disappear?
14. No Question: Managing by "Wall" ...