1. To provide feedback to each team member.
2. To develop an action plan for self-development for each person.
3. To close a team building session.
Works best with an intact team of 4 to 8 people. Can be used in a
team training workshop if the class has been working in small teams
during the program.
Tables and chairs, since the activity requires writing.
1. Pencil or pen for each person.
2. 3 x 5 cards so that each person has enough cards to prepare a R
for everyone in the group.
3. Envelopes so that each person has one with his or her name on it.
1. Explain the purpose and format of the activity. Distribute the cards
2. Each person is asked to prepare a R
for every other person on
the team, suggesting what the person should:
a) Continue doing because it is helpful to the team.
b) Stop doing because it is hurting the team.
c) Start doing because it would help the team.
3. Take the envelopes—each with a person’s name on it—and
collect all corresponding R
’s prepared by the team. Give each
person his or her envelope with all the cards.
4. Each person should read the cards and prepare his or her own
5. You may ask each person to share his or her personal R