Avoid common C# mistakes to improve your apps' productivity
About This Video
- Grasp how language constructs, structs, equality, polymorphism, and C# primitives work
- Master tools such as perfview, windbg, and Visual Studio's debugging capabilities
- Effectively design reusable apps that obey SOLID principles, properly secure them, and scale them via microservices
Professional software development involves many different skills. As a C# developer, you must be skilled in the C# language and the .NET Core runtime. With this course, you'll take your C# and .NET Core skills to the next level by avoiding common mistakes when coding, using design patterns, developing microservices, persisting your data, securing your application, and even debugging problems.
Learning the basics of a language or platform can easily be done by following a course/book and with some hands-on practice. The path to becoming a software developer encounters many edge cases. During this course, you'll learn from my hard-earned experience, garnered from real-life situations, regarding the C# language and .NET platform. You can take this course as a vaccination against future coding infections!
By the time you finish this course, you will have developed your skills to "sniff out" coding issues effectively and avoid mistakes. Whatever your issues, the aim of this course is to take you to the 'Bring it on!' point when it comes to solving your .NET and C# problems.
Please note that this course assumes familiarity with C#, .NET Core, and ASP.NET Core, together with Visual Studio (2017 or 2019).
Beginners, experts, and anyone familiar with C#, .NET Core, and ASP.NET Core who would like to learn the best ways to do things in .NET Core and related tools will learn something new and benefit from this course.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Resolving General C# Coding Errors
- Chapter 2 : Misusing C# Primitives
- Chapter 3 : Design Patterns and SOLID
- Chapter 4 : Data Structures and Algorithms
- Chapter 5 : Parallelism and Asynchronicity
- Chapter 6 : Dependency Injection
- Chapter 7 : Entity Framework
- Chapter 8 : Building RESTful APIs
- Chapter 9 : What to Avoid When Building Microservices
- Chapter 10 : Security Flaws
- Chapter 11 : Not Knowing About Debugging Tools
- Title: 50 Things You've Been Doing Wrong in C# and .NET Core
- Release date: February 2020
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789804683
You might also like
Design Patterns (Clean Coders Video Series)
Overview Get ready for something very different. This ain't no screen cast. This ain't no talkin' …
C# in Depth, 4th Ed, Video Edition
"Jon doesn’t just explain how C# works; he explains how the whole thing holds together as …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …