The compilation of 54 articles covers all aspects of customer service and are organized into four easy-to-reference sections: Customer service, telephone service, human resources tips and voice mail/e-mail/cell phone tips. Each article is geared toward keeping the customer you work so hard to get.
Table of contents
Customer Service Tips
- 5 Common Threads of Customer Service
- 5 Ways to Sabotage Your Business
- 7 Steps to Service Recovery
- 9 Ways to Gain the Competitive Edge
- 10 Best Customer Service Techniques
- 10 Things Your Customers Won’t Tell You, But We Will
- Are You Guilty?
- Art of Apologizing: A Short Course
- Back on Track
- Booth Customer Service 101
- Candy Store Story
- Can You Tell I’m Smiling?
- Company Welcome Mat
- Emotional Leakage
- How to Deliver Bad News
- How to Deliver “Business Friendly” Customer Service
- Listen Up!
- Passive, Average, or Proactive: Which are you?
- Personal Accountability
- Question: Why is “No Problem” a Big Problem?
- Questions Are the Answer
- Retailing Woes Easily Fixed with Seven Simple Customer Service Training Tips
- R U Rude?
- Service Mentality
- Service Recovery: The Art of Damage Control
- Spank Them with Your Wallet
- The Telephone Doctor’s 6 Cardinal Rules of Customer Service
- Top 10 Customer Service Mistakes
- What’s Your R-T-C Factor?
- Why I Left the “Dental Implant Guy”
- Telephone Doctor IQ Quiz
- Telephone Doctor Ten-Point Customer Service Self-Assessment
- 21 Great Unexpected Customer Service Tips
- Warning—Contagious Condition: Smilyosis
Telephone Service Tips
- 12 Timely Tips for Making an Effective Outbound Call
- Controlling Personal Calls at the Office
- Do’s and Don’ts of Executive Phone Skills
- Handling the Irate Customer
- Have You Called You Yet?
- How to Deal with the Foreign Accent
- How to Handle Call Reluctance and Call Rejection
- How Not to Answer a Telephone Call
- Monogram the Call
- Returning Phone Calls
- Service after the Sale
- Telephone Inquiries are Not Always About Price
- The Three-Part Greeting
- Human Resources Tips
- Voice Mail, E-Mail, and Cell Phone Tips
- About the Author
- Title: 54 Golden Nuggets: The Best of the Telephone Doctor
- Release date: January 2011
- Publisher(s): HRD Press
- ISBN: 9781599962559
You might also like
Influencing People Honestly
The word “influence” rightfully smacks of manipulation. But what if you could influence others using communication …
English Grammar Workbook For Dummies, with Online Practice, 3rd Edition
Improve your English grammar You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by using proper …
WHAT’S STOPPING YOU FROM BEING YOUR BEST? YOU ARE! If you’re suffering from stress or negative …
Influence through listening
Most workplace conversations are simple exchanges of information, and little else. Being truly listened to, though, …