This is a comprehensive course to help you understand wireless telecom technology with the help of business insights and case studies.
About This Video
- Get to grips with the fundamentals of cellular mobile communication
- Find out what’s good and what’s bad about 5G technology
- Gain the necessary skills to prepare for 5G-empowered jobs
5G, the fifth generation of wireless mobile communication, has taken 2019 by storm! Some people are setting optimistic expectations, some are making ridiculous theories, while others are awaiting any and every update about 5G. If we look at a few decades in the past, 1G, 2G, 3G, and 4G have changed our social, professional, and personal lives drastically. Yet 5G is expected to be the biggest game-changer of all, which is amazing but not surprising! This course will take you through the history of previous versions and give you a sneak-peek into 5G technology.
The course starts with 1G, the first generation of wireless telecom, and takes key topics from every consequent update, such as 2G, 3G, and 4G. You will learn the intent behind each update, their frequencies, and how they were able to shape the world of wireless technology. Towards the end, you will understand in detail what’s new in 5G and explore the job roles that this new technology will bring.
By the end of this course, you will have explored the history of previous wireless telecom technologies and will have gained the fundamental knowledge of 5G wireless technology.
Whether you are a communication engineer, 5G enthusiast, or anyone who is curious about 5G technology, this course is for you. There are no prerequisites for starting this course.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction – 1G is Where All of it Began
- Chapter 2 : Going Digital with 2G
- Chapter 3 : Expanding Mobile Internet with 3G
- Chapter 4 : Higher-Further-Faster with 4G
- Chapter 5 : Opening up the Future with 5G
- Chapter 6 : 5G Update - 2020
- Chapter 7 : Finally
- Title: 5G and Wireless Communication for Beginners
- Release date: December 2020
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781801075121
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
Even bad code can function. But if code isn't clean, it can bring a development organization …
Data Science from Scratch, 2nd Edition
To really learn data science, you should not only master the tools—data science libraries, frameworks, modules, …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …