As we have completed discussions of all MCS-51 instructions, it may not be inappropriate to study a few more example programs highlighting certain software development techniques. After completion of the chapter, the reader should be able to understand
- How to communicate with external data memory using MOVX instruction.
- How to use table look-up method and MOVC instruction.
- How to convert a hexadecimal number to its BCD form using DA A instruction.
- How to use XCH, XCHD and SWAP instructions.
- How to use flag bits and bit-addressable area of internal data memory.
13.1 | Compare with External Array
Purpose: How to access an array located within external data memory.
An array of ...