Interviewer’s Checklist: The 96 Questions
1. Tell me about your greatest strength. What’s the greatest asset you’ll bring to our company?
2. What’s your greatest weakness?
3. What was your favorite position, and what role did your boss play in making it so unique?
4. What was your least favorite position? What role did your boss play in your career at that point?
5. Where do you see yourself in five years?
6. What makes you stand out among your peers?
7. What have you done in your present/last position to increase your organization’s top-line revenues?
8. What have you done to reduce your department’s operational costs or to save time?
9. What has been your most creative achievement at work?
10. What would your current supervisors say makes you ...