With the hype around artificial intelligence and machine learning sky high and the perceived talent shortage, it’s still extremely hard for organizations to build their machine learning efforts.
Madhura Dudhgaonkar (Workday) breaks down the lessons learned into an an actionable framework to bootstrap and scale a machine learning product function. You’ll see the framework in action through an actual 0 to 1 product journey, involving deep learning where value was delivered in record speed in spite of not having a dataset. You’ll hear counterintuitive tips that Madhura has been using to productize ML services over the last 5+ years (using a diverse range of technologies—vision, language, graph, anomaly detection, search relevance, and personalization).
- A basic understanding of the machine learning discipline
What you'll learn
- See an actionable framework to begin and scale your ML product journey
- Discover tips on all sides of the equation for bootstrapping and scaling ML functions
This session is from the 2019 O'Reilly Artificial Intelligence Conference in San Jose, CA.
- Title: A framework to bootstrap and scale a machine learning function
- Release date: February 2020
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920371151
You might also like
Computer Architecture, 5th Edition
Computer Architecture: A Quantitative Approach, Fifth Edition, explores the ways that software and technology in the …
Core Java for the Impatient, 3rd Edition
Clear, Concise Guide to the Core Language and Libraries--Updated through Java 17 Modern Java introduces major …
Kubernetes Patterns, 2nd Edition
The way developers design, build, and run software has changed significantly with the evolution of microservices …