4. Some possible improvements include:
• Unlocking the input cells, then protecting the worksheet so that formulas are not accidentally changed or deleted. See Exercise 5 in Chapter 5.
• Having output cells not display zeros. This can be done with custom formatting. Alternatively, use Office to open the Excel Options dialog, locate the Advanced tab and in Display options for this worksheet, uncheck the box Show zeros in cells that have zero values.
• Using the ROUND function to have integer values displayed for Packages Needed.
• Write VBA code (Chapter 10) that would clear all the input cells when a control on the worksheet was clicked.
5. The formulas are shown in the following table. The factor 24 converts time in days to time ...