This book is your guide to ensuring future generations know what you know and can apply it in their time. This book is your guide to knowledge management for the future leaders of your organization. In other words, it ensures that they will know what you know and be able to apply your experiences to similar encounters in their time.
Table of Contents
- A Leader’s Guide to Knowledge Management
- List of Figures
- Part 1: Drawing on the Past
- Chapter 1: Where Is the Knowledge?
- Chapter 2: Organize What?
- Chapter 3: What Types of Knowledge Exist?
- Part 2: Leading Today’s Knowledge Workers
- Chapter 4: Simple Ideas That Work in Complex Environments
- Chapter 5: Do You Really Want to Know What You Know?
- Chapter 6: Tools, Tactics, and Techniques: Tried and Tested
- Part 3: Enhancing Future Performance
- Chapter 7: Guiding Organizations Into the Future
- Chapter 8: The Future Is Just a Day Away
- Key Terms
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Appendix C
- Title: A Leader's Guide to Knowledge Management
- Release date: June 2009
- Publisher(s): Business Expert Press
- ISBN: 9781606490198