This book is your guide to ensuring future generations know what you know and can apply it in their time. This book is your guide to knowledge management for the future leaders of your organization. In other words, it ensures that they will know what you know and be able to apply your experiences to similar encounters in their time.
Table of contents
- A Leader’s Guide to Knowledge Management
- List of Figures
- Part 1: Drawing on the Past
- Chapter 1: Where Is the Knowledge?
- Chapter 2: Organize What?
- Chapter 3: What Types of Knowledge Exist?
- Part 2: Leading Today’s Knowledge Workers
- Chapter 4: Simple Ideas That Work in Complex Environments
- Chapter 5: Do You Really Want to Know What You Know?
- Chapter 6: Tools, Tactics, and Techniques: Tried and Tested
- Part 3: Enhancing Future Performance
- Chapter 7: Guiding Organizations Into the Future
- Chapter 8: The Future Is Just a Day Away
- Key Terms
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Appendix C
- Title: A Leader's Guide to Knowledge Management
- Release date: June 2009
- Publisher(s): Business Expert Press
- ISBN: 9781606490198
You might also like
This book points up a significant area that has been, and is being, overlooked - education. …
Successes and Failures of Knowledge Management
Successes and Failures of Knowledge Management highlights examples from across multiple industries, demonstrating where the practice …
Streaming Data: Understanding the real-time pipeline
Summary Streaming Data introduces the concepts and requirements of streaming and real-time data systems. The book …
Act Like a Leader, Think Like a Leader
You aspire to lead with greater impact. Act Like a Leader, Think Like a Leader then …