This book is your guide to ensuring future generations know what you know and can apply it in their time. This book is your guide to knowledge management for the future leaders of your organization. In other words, it ensures that they will know what you know and be able to apply your experiences to similar encounters in their time.
Table of contents
- A Leader’s Guide to Knowledge Management
- List of Figures
- Part 1: Drawing on the Past
- Chapter 1: Where Is the Knowledge?
- Chapter 2: Organize What?
- Chapter 3: What Types of Knowledge Exist?
- Part 2: Leading Today’s Knowledge Workers
- Chapter 4: Simple Ideas That Work in Complex Environments
- Chapter 5: Do You Really Want to Know What You Know?
- Chapter 6: Tools, Tactics, and Techniques: Tried and Tested
- Part 3: Enhancing Future Performance
- Chapter 7: Guiding Organizations Into the Future
- Chapter 8: The Future Is Just a Day Away
- Key Terms
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Appendix C
- Title: A Leader's Guide to Knowledge Management
- Release date: June 2009
- Publisher(s): Business Expert Press
- ISBN: 9781606490198
You might also like
The Complete Guide to Knowledge Management: A Strategic Plan to Leverage Your Company's Intellectual Capital
A straightforward guide to leveraging your company's intellectual capital by creating a knowledge management culture The …
Successes and Failures of Knowledge Management
Successes and Failures of Knowledge Management highlights examples from across multiple industries, demonstrating where the practice …
Knowledge Management and Innovation
This book explores the relationships between knowledge management (KM) processes and innovation management. The geographical extension …
Organizational Design for Knowledge Management
Information and communication technologies have increased their share of services in contemporary economic exchanges. We are …