No credit card required
1.3 Develop code that declares, initializes, and uses primitives, arrays, enums, and objects as static, instance, and local variables. Also, use legal identifiers for variable names.
• For arrays, see Section 3.6, p. 69.
• For enums, see Section 3.5, p. 54.
• For initializers, see Section 9.7, p. 406.
• Be able to identify the basic elements of the Java programming language: keywords, identifiers, literals and primitive data types.
• Understand the scope of variables.
• Understand initializing variables with default values.
Like any other programming language, the Java programming language is defined by grammar rules that specify how syntactically ...