12. Working with Graphics
In This Chapter
- Learn how to insert horizontal and vertical graphic lines.
- Find out how to import graphics into WordPerfect.
- Learn how to create and use text boxes.
- Add borders and fills to graphics and text boxes, and learn how to wrap text around them.
- Learn how to add a watermark to your pages.
- Explore creating and layering your own drawings (shapes).
Words are great. They’re the stuff of Grapes of Wrath, To Kill a Mockingbird, and The Catcher in the Rye. Just think what the authors of those famous works could have done with a word processing program such as WordPerfect! Although you and I are pretty good with words, we could use a little help in making our words communicate more effectively. That’s where graphics ...