2. Getting Started with an iPod
In This Chapter
- Find out what good stuff came with your iPod.
- Install iTunes on your computer.
- Connect an iPod to your computer and transfer good stuff from your computer onto it.
- Use a Dock to make connecting an iPod to your computer even easier.
Getting started with an iPod involves the following general steps:
- Understand what is included with your iPod.
- Install the iPod’s software (iTunes) on your computer.
- Connect the iPod to your computer, and transfer music and other content from your iTunes Library to the iPod.
- Disconnect the iPod from your computer.
After you have performed these steps, you will be ready to learn how to use the iPod in detail, which you’ll start doing in the next chapter.
As you ...