5. Listening to Music on an iPod Shuffle
In This Chapter
- Get your shuffle’s groove on.
- Turn on your shuffle, control it, and then turn it off.
- Put your shuffle on Hold if you need to.
- Keep an eye on your battery status so your shuffle doesn’t run out of gas…whoops, I mean, electricity.
The iPod shuffle is the most different member of the iPod family. Although sometimes having someone so different in a human family can be not such a good thing (you know, like that Uncle Fred of yours who no one ever talks about), the shuffle is very different in a good way. One of the “good” things about the shuffle is that it is simple to use. The previous two chapters were required to go into all the details of playing audio and video on the other iPods, ...