12. Configuring an iPod to Suit Your Preferences
In This Chapter
- Learn where you can get information you need about your iPod’s settings.
- Use some cool music playback settings, such as Shuffle and Repeat.
- Find out all you need to know about the mysterious Compilations setting.
- Set the brightness of an iPod’s screen
- Customize your iPod’s Main menu.
- Let your iPod get some well-earned rest by using its Sleep Timer.
- Get rid of the clicker—or not.
- Change your iPod’s language.
- Secure your iPod like it is Fort Knox.
- Restore your iPod’s settings to their default states.
iPods are personal devices; because they are, you can customize them to work the way you want them to. You can control many aspects of how your iPod works by using the Settings menu. ...