21. Working with iTunes Video
In This Chapter
- Purchase and download video from the iTunes Store to build up your iTunes video Library.
- Add a digital video recorder to your computer so you can add any TV show to your Library.
- Rip DVD content to move it onto an iPod.
- Download video from the Internet so you can watch it on an iPod, too.
- Watch video within iTunes.
- Manage your iTunes video content like a pro.
iTunes isn’t just for audio any more; you can also use iTunes to store and view video content. If you have an iPod capable of video display, you can move the video from your iTunes Library onto that iPod so you can watch it anywhere, anytime.
Working with video in iTunes isn’t all that different from working with audio. The first step is ...