• Understand why project leadership is important
• Understand the difference between managing and leading a project
• Understand why “old school” management approaches don’t usually work on projects
• Review the common behaviors of effective project leaders
• Understand where leadership is needed on a project
• Learn the 12 secrets to better project leadership
• Understand why a “servant leadership” approach gives you the best chance of doing the right work, the right way, for the right people
Why do we include a chapter on “leading” a project when most introductory project management books won’t go ...