• Understand how to manage a project in a project management “lite” culture
• Learn what to do when a detailed schedule cannot be developed
• Review insights for managing a project with a hard milestone date
• Learn how to deal with difficult resources
• Review steps to better prepare for and manage turnover
• Learn powerful tips for managing a selection process
• Learn how to improve any testing process
While the last chapter focused on accelerating your knowledge and use of Microsoft Project, this chapter focuses on accelerating your project management effectiveness by taking a closer ...