QUICK REFERENCE: CAPABILITIES TO DRIVE IMPROVEMENT
Our research has uncovered 24 key capabilities that drive improvements in software delivery performance. This reference will point you to them in the book. A detailed guide is found in Appendix A. They are presented in no particular order.
The capabilities are classified into five categories:
- Continuous delivery
- Product and process
- Lean management and monitoring
CONTINUOUS DELIVERY CAPABILITIES
- Version control: Chapter 4
- Deployment automation: Chapter 4
- Continuous integration: Chapter 4
- Trunk-based development: Chapter 4
- Test automation: Chapter 4
- Test data management: Chapter 4
- Shift left on security: Chapter 6
- Continuous delivery (CD): Chapter 4
ARCHITECTURE CAPABILITIES ...
Get Accelerate now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.