Discover how a software engineer can leverage Docker in order to expedite development velocity. This book focuses on the fundamental concepts this program is built upon and explores how it can help you get your services up and running inside Docker containers. You'll also review tips on how to debug microservices applications that run inside Docker containers.
Tech companies are now developing complex softwares that are comprised of multiple services running on different platforms, and Docker has become an essential part of coordinating the communication between these services and platforms.
This book addresses problems caused by drifting microservices, debugging across services, inconsistent environments across machines, and coordinating development of machine learning systems between a team of developers, etc. Accelerating Development Velocity Using Docker puts you on the path to transforming your complex systems into more efficient ones.
What You'll Learn
- Setup Docker and employ quick solutions to road blocks
- Review challenges associated with debugging microservices that sit behind a complex application
- Leverage Docker features to seamlessly get multiple microservices up and running
- Debug inside a Docker container
- Review advanced use cases of Docker that can help consistency of development environments·
- Title: Accelerating Development Velocity Using Docker: Docker Across Microservices
- Release date: November 2018
- Publisher(s): Apress
- ISBN: 9781484239360
You might also like
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Solutions Architect's Handbook
From fundamentals and design patterns to the different strategies for creating secure and reliable architectures in …
Mastering Docker - Third Edition
Master Docker and leverage its power in your day-to-day workflow Key Features Explore tools such as …
Learn Docker - Fundamentals of Docker 19.x - Second Edition
Explore the core functionality of containerizing your applications and making them production-ready Key Features Grasp basic …