Discover how a software engineer can leverage Docker in order to expedite development velocity. This book focuses on the fundamental concepts this program is built upon and explores how it can help you get your services up and running inside Docker containers. You'll also review tips on how to debug microservices applications that run inside Docker containers.
Tech companies are now developing complex softwares that are comprised of multiple services running on different platforms, and Docker has become an essential part of coordinating the communication between these services and platforms.
This book addresses problems caused by drifting microservices, debugging across services, inconsistent environments across machines, and coordinating development of machine learning systems between a team of developers, etc. Accelerating Development Velocity Using Docker puts you on the path to transforming your complex systems into more efficient ones.
What You'll Learn
- Setup Docker and employ quick solutions to road blocks
- Review challenges associated with debugging microservices that sit behind a complex application
- Leverage Docker features to seamlessly get multiple microservices up and running
- Debug inside a Docker container
- Review advanced use cases of Docker that can help consistency of development environments·
- Title: Accelerating Development Velocity Using Docker: Docker Across Microservices
- Release date: November 2018
- Publisher(s): Apress
- ISBN: 9781484239360
You might also like
Hands-On Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
Apply microservices patterns to build resilient and scalable distributed systems Key Features Understand the challenges of …
Building Microservices, 2nd Edition
Distributed systems have become more fine-grained as organizations shift from code-heavy monolithic applications to smaller, self-contained …
Go is rapidly becoming the preferred language for building web services. There are plenty of tutorials …
Microservices in Action
Microservices in Action teaches you how to write and maintain microservice-based applications. Created with day-to-day development …