Explore the most popular and some of the lesser known features of Access 2013 –Tables, Queries, Forms, Reports, Macros, and much more with Alison Balter as your guide!
- Start-to-finish personal training on Access 2013: just watch and learn!
- Simple, quick video walkthroughs of the tasks you perform most often!
- Great personalized training at a fraction of the cost...for everyone who doesn't have time to read a book!
About the Author:
Alison Balter is the president of InfoTech Services Group, Inc., a computer consulting firm based in Newbury Park, California. Alison is a highly experienced independent trainer and consultant specializing in Windows applications training and development. During her 27 years in the computer industry, she has trained and consulted with many corporations and government agencies. Since Alison founded InfoTech Services Group, Inc. (formerly InfoTechnology Partners) in 1990, its client base has expanded to include major corporations and government agencies such as Cisco, Shell Oil, Accenture, AIG Insurance, Northrop, the Drug Enforcement Administration, Prudential Insurance, Transamerica Insurance, Fox Broadcasting, the United States Navy, University of Southern California, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and others.
Alison specializes in teaching others how to develop Windows and Web applications. She is a leading author of 15 Microsoft Access books and SQL Server books, including Alison Balter’s Mastering Access 2003 Development, Alison Balter’s Mastering Access 2007 Development, Teach Yourself SQL Server 2005 Express in 24 Hours, Using Access 2010, and Access 2013 Absolute Beginners Guide. Alison is also featured in several training videos for both SAMS and Experts Exchange.
Most recently, Alison was given the honor of Microsoft Access MVP 2012, an honor bestowed on a select few individuals who have donated their time to bettering the development community. She was also selected as 2012/2013 Ventura County Woman Business Owner of the Year. Alison can be reached at email@example.com.
Table of contents
Lesson 1: Why use Microsoft Access?
- Learning objectives 00:00:32
- 1.1 Learn About Relational Databases 00:00:56
- 1.2 Preview Database Components 00:05:31
- 1.3 Explore the Types of Things You Can Do With Microsoft Access 00:04:16
- Lesson 2: Get Started with Microsoft Access
- Lesson 3: Tables: The Repository for Your Data
- Lesson 4: Use Queries to Retrieve the Data You Need
Lesson 5: Use Forms to Display and Modify Information
- Learning objectives
- 5.1 Open an Existing Form
- 5.2 Delete Field Contents Within a Form
- 5.3 Use a Form to Add New Records to a Table
- 5.4 Use a Form to Delete Records from a Table
- 5.5 Copy Records Within a Form
- 5.6 Work with Data
- 5.7 Replace Data in the Table Underlying a Form
- 5.8 Sort Form Data
- 5.9 Filter Form Data
- 5.10 View the Design of a Form
- Lesson 6: Create Your Own Forms
- Lesson 7: Use Reports to Print Information
- Lesson 8: Build Your Own Reports
- Lesson 9: Create Your Own Tables
- Lesson 10: Relate the Information in Your Database
- Lesson 11: Enhance the Queries That You Build
- Lesson 12: Advanced Query Techniques
- Lesson 13: Build Powerful Forms
- Lesson 14: Advanced Form Techniques
- Lesson 15: Build Powerful Reports
- Lesson 16: Advanced Report Techniques
- Lesson 17: Automate Your Database with Macros
- Lesson 18: Advanced Macro Techniques
- Lesson 19: Share Data With Other Applications
- Lesson 20: Put it All Together – A Complete Application
- Title: Access 2013 LiveLessons (Video Training)
- Release date: May 2013
- Publisher(s): Pearson
- ISBN: 0133260941
You might also like
Understanding APIs and RESTful APIs Crash Course
This course will help you understand what APIs and RESTful APIs are and how they work. …
ChatGPT For Dummies
Learn how the disruptive AI chatbot is going to change school, work, and beyond ChatGPT For …
Practical Python: Learn Python Basics Step by Step - Python 3
Python is one of the most popular programming languages and gives a lot of scope and …
The Complete Excel Guide: Beginners to Advanced
Everyone knows that the Microsoft Office suite is used by millions worldwide. Unlocking its full potential …