Sharon and Liz would like to thank everyone who kindly agreed to be interviewed for this book. With every project there are those who contribute but wish to remain anonymous for cultural, safety or political reasons; we have respected such wishes. In addition to these anonymous individuals, we would like to thank the following people:
- Arii Aoi: Tokyo, Japan.
- Rowena Aquino: Associate vice president of operations, Eco-Merge Philippines, Inc.; environmental consultant, Philippines Department of Environment and Natural Resources, Department of Science and Technologies, and the Philippine Economic Zone Authority.
- Colonel Hitendra Bahadur: Country head of human resources, administration, training, security, and government relations, Punj Lloyd Limited, Darussalam, Brunei.
- Melanie Barnes: CEO, Texas Climate & Carbon Exchange, an emissions offsets mercantile established in 2011, Austin, Texas.
- Mahesh Baxi: Founder and CEO, PurpleGear Software Pvt. Ltd.; author of New Age Leadership: Practical Mantras on Leadership (Jaico Publishing House).
- Natalie Betts: Recycling economic development liaison, City of Austin; former global business recruitment and expansion coordinator, City of Austin Economic Development Department.
- Marina Ong Bhargava: Executive director, Greater Austin Asian Chamber of Commerce, Austin, Texas.
- Amanda Bohm: Former systems engineer, IBM, Los Angeles, California.
- Dr. William I. Brustein: Vice provost of global strategies and international affairs and professor ...