7. Using Arrays and Loops in ActionScript 3.0
In this lesson, you will learn to do the following:
• Associate a movie clip symbol in the library with an ActionScript class.
• Create ActionScript arrays to store, manipulate, and reference lists of data from a single variable.
• Use methods of the
Array class to store and remove references to
MovieClip instances and their properties.
for loops to control the repetition of ActionScript.
MovieClip instances to the Stage from the library using ActionScript.
• Use ActionScript to drag and drop movie clips.
• Use the hitTestObject() method to detect when two movie clips are overlapping.
• Use a
for loop to cycle through an array and check the properties of its elements. ...