10. Working with an XML Playlist
In this lesson, you will learn to do the following:
• Understand the basic structure of an XML file.
• Understand how you can use XML in a Flash project.
• Create an XML object in Flash with ActionScript.
• Use the
URLLoader class to load an external XML file.
• Respond to
ERROR events of the
• Access data in an XML file from Flash using the XML features of ActionScript 3.0.
• Use XML data to control a music player application.
This lesson will take approximately 2 hours.
This lesson will show how to use the data in external XML files in your Flash projects by ...