11. Using ActionScript and Components to Control Video
In this lesson, you will learn to do the following:
• Use the FLVPlayback component to work with Flash video files.
• Set the properties of the FLVPlayback component in the Property inspector.
• Set the properties of the FLVPlayback component with ActionScript.
• Use the ColorPicker component to set the background color of a video skin.
• Use the Slider component to adjust the transparency of a video skin.
• Use ActionScript cue points to trigger events from markers in a video file.
• Use the FLVPlaybackCaptioning component.
• Work with a Timed Text XML file for video captions.
• Create ActionScript that responds when a video file is finished playing.
• Create ActionScript ...