12. Delving Deeper into Graphics and Animation with ActionScript
In this lesson, you will learn to do the following:
• Use the inverse kinematics (IK) tools in Flash CS5.
• Use the IK classes in Flash CS5 to create advanced animation with ActionScript.
• Check whether users have a video camera or webcam available to their computers.
• Add sound effects to your animation.
• Access and display video from a webcam or connected camera using ActionScript.
• Create bitmap graphics with ActionScript.
• Take screen captures of Flash objects and save them as bitmap data.
• Examine the Adobe Pixel Bender Toolkit.
• Work with filters in ActionScript.
• Use an external class file to load filters created in the Pixel Bender Toolkit.