In this lesson, you’ll do the following:
• Get acquainted with the Portable Document Format (PDF), Acrobat DC, and Acrobat Reader DC.
• Select tools in the toolbars.
• Use tools in the Tools pane.
• Customize toolbars.
• Navigate a PDF document using the toolbars, menu commands, page thumbnails, and bookmarks.
• Change the view of a document in the document pane.
• View a PDF document in Read mode.
• Learn to use Adobe Acrobat DC Help.
This lesson will take approximately an hour to complete. Copy the Lesson01 folder onto your hard drive if you haven’t already done so.