In this lesson, you’ll do the following:
• Navigate an Adobe PDF document using tools and bookmarks.
• Change how a PDF document scrolls and displays in the document window.
• Search a PDF document for a word or phrase.
• Fill out a PDF form.
• Print all or a portion of a PDF document.
• Explore the accessibility features that make it easier for users with vision and motor impairments to use Acrobat.
• Add tags and Alt text to a PDF document.
• Share a document with others electronically.
This lesson will take approximately 60 minutes to complete. Copy the Lesson03 folder onto your hard drive ...