9. Using Acrobat in a Review Cycle
In this lesson, you’ll do the following:
• Discover multiple ways to use Acrobat in a document review process.
• Annotate a PDF file with the Acrobat commenting and markup tools.
• View, reply to, search, and summarize document comments.
• Import comments.
• Initiate an email-based review.
This lesson will take approximately 60 minutes to complete. Copy the Lesson09 folder onto your hard drive if you haven’t already done so.
Get Adobe Acrobat DC Classroom in a Book, 2nd Edition now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.