No credit card required
In this lesson, you’ll do the following:
• Get acquainted with the Adobe PDF document format, Acrobat X, and Adobe Reader.
• Take a first look at the Acrobat work area.
• Analyze examples of PDF documents designed for printing and for viewing online.
• Examine some formatting and design decisions you need to make when creating an electronic publication.
• View a PDF in Read mode.
• Learn to use Adobe Acrobat X Help.
This lesson will take approximately 45 minutes to complete. Copy the Lesson01 folder onto your hard drive if you haven’t already done so.
With Adobe Acrobat X, you can view, create, ...