1. Introducing Adobe Acrobat XI
In this lesson, you’ll do the following:
• Get acquainted with the Portable Document Format (PDF), Acrobat XI, and Adobe Reader.
• Select tools in the Quick Tools and Common Tools toolbars.
• Use tools in the Tools and Comment panes.
• Add tools to the Quick Tools toolbar.
• Navigate a PDF document using the Common Tools toolbar, menu commands, page thumbnails, and bookmarks.
• Change the view of a document in the document pane.
• View a PDF in Read mode.
• Examine some formatting and design decisions you need to make when creating an electronic publication.
• Create custom tool sets to access only the tools you need.
• Learn to use Adobe Acrobat XI Help.
This lesson will take approximately an ...