8. Adding Signatures and Security
In this lesson, you’ll do the following:
• Use Adobe Reader in Protected Mode (Windows only).
• Apply password protection to a file to restrict who can open it.
• Apply a password to prevent others from printing or changing a PDF file.
• Certify a document.
• Create a digital ID that includes an image.
• Digitally sign documents.
• Learn about using EchoSign to sign documents electronically.
This lesson will take approximately 45 minutes to complete. Copy the Lesson08 folder onto your hard drive if you haven’t already done so.