In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create a mask using the Pen tool.
• Change a mask’s mode.
• Edit a mask shape by controlling vertices and direction handles.
• Feather a mask edge.
• Replace the contents of a mask shape.
• Adjust the position of a layer in 3D space to blend it with the rest of a shot.
• Create a reflection effect.
• Modify a mask using the Mask Feather tool.
• Create a vignette.
• Use Auto Levels to correct the color of the shot.
This lesson will take approximately an hour to complete. Copy the Lesson07 folder into the Lessons folder that you created on your hard drive ...