In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Place Deform pins using the Puppet Pin tool.
• Define areas of overlap using the Puppet Overlap tool.
• Stiffen part of an image using the Puppet Starch tool.
• Animate the position of Deform pins.
• Smooth motion in an animation.
• Record animation using the Puppet Sketch tool.
This lesson will take approximately an hour to complete. Copy the Lesson08 folder into the Lessons folder that you created on your hard drive for these projects (or create it now), if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, you’ll preserve ...