In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Use the Levels effect to correct the color in a shot.
• Replace the sky with a different image.
• Use the Auto Levels effect to introduce a color shift.
• Correct a range of colors using Synthetic Aperture Color Finesse 3.
• Apply the Photo Filter effect to warm portions of an image.
• Remove unwanted elements with the Clone Stamp tool.
This lesson will take approximately an hour to complete. Copy the Lesson09 folder into the Lessons folder that you created on your hard drive for these projects (or create it now), if you haven’t already done ...