In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create a 3D shape from a solid layer.
• Create 3D text with expressions.
• Look at a 3D scene from multiple views.
• Create a guide layer to aid in object placement.
• Control the way a layer animates by moving its anchor point.
• Rotate and position layers along x, y, and z axes.
This lesson will take approximately 1½ hours to complete. Copy the Lesson10 folder into the Lessons folder that you created on your hard drive for these projects (or create it now), if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, you’ll preserve the start files. ...