In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Track footage using the 3D Camera Tracker.
• Add camera and text elements to a tracked scene.
• Create realistic shadows for new 3D elements.
• Lock elements to planes using null objects.
• Adjust camera settings to match real-world footage.
• Remove rolling shutter distortions from DSLR footage.
This lesson will take approximately 1½ hours to complete. Copy the Lesson12 folder into the Lessons folder that you created on your hard drive for these projects (or create it now), if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, ...