6. Animating Layers
• Animate a layered Adobe Photoshop file.
• Duplicate an animation using the pick whip.
• Work with imported Photoshop layer styles.
• Apply a track matte to control the visibility of layers.
• Animate a layer using the Corner Pin effect.
• Apply the Lens Flare effect to a solid layer.
• Use time remapping and the Layer panel to dynamically retime footage.
• Edit Time Remap keyframes in the Graph Editor.
Get Adobe® After Effects® CC Classroom in a Book® now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.