In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create a project and import footage.
• Create compositions and arrange layers.
• Navigate the Adobe After Effects interface.
• Use the Project, Composition, and Timeline panels.
• Apply basic keyframes and effects.
• Preview your work using standard and RAM previews.
• Customize the workspace.
• Adjust preferences related to the user interface.
• Find additional resources for using After Effects.
This lesson will take about an hour to complete. Download the Lesson01 project files from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at