2. Creating A Basic Animation Using Effects and Presets
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Use Adobe Bridge to preview and import footage items.
• Work with the layers of an imported Adobe Illustrator file.
• Apply drop-shadow and emboss effects.
• Apply a text animation preset.
• Adjust the time range of a text animation preset.
• Precompose layers.
• Apply a dissolve transition effect.
• Adjust the transparency of a layer.
• Render an animation for broadcast use.
This lesson will take about an hour to complete. Download the Lesson02 project files from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at ...